Wednesday, February 4, 2015
My writing process for college writing assignments differs from any other writing assignment because writing assignments for college are formal, but if I were to write a letter or type an email it would be informal. My writing process when writing an assignment is very organized. I like to brainstorm and write down all of my ideas down in order and make lists. It helps me keep track of my main idea and helps me get my point across easier. Something that I struggle with when writing is repetition. I tend to repeat myself a lot throughout a paper. Also, when I'm really interested in the topic that I am writing about I tend to write too much and go off track. I then have to go back and revise most of what I typed. I would like to improve on my problem with repetition because I would like to be able to get my point across clearly once without having to repeat myself. I think that by revising my paper more often and taking out information that might be irrelevant could help my problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment